On Saturday, the Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board issues guidelines for candidates who are appearing for the written exam of Sub-inspector in Assam Police on November 22.
Given below are the rules and regulations that candidates need to follow.
- Candidates have to report at the entrance of the examination venue a minimum 2’/2 hours (two and a half hours) before the starting time of the examination, i.e they must report by 9.30 am.
- Only candidates would be allowed to enter the examination venue. No parents/guardians of the candidates will be allowed to enter the campus of the examination venue.
- Only the following items are allowed in the examination hall
- Original copy of any one of the documents as ‘Identity proof’
- Self-attested photocopy of the Identity Proof.
- Three ballpoint pens (black), one pencil, eraser, face mask, spectacles (if used by the candidate) admit card, post card size photographs.
- Candidates must not bring any mobile phone, smartwatch, calculator, handbags, and ornaments, or any other electronic gadgets to the test venue.
The guidelines also issued a warning for anyone found carrying the items mentioned in sub-head four. It stated that they will be barred from appearing in the written test and his/her candidature will be rejected. “Moreover, legal action would be initiated against the candidate violating the above-mentioned rules and regulations,” it added.