Guwahati: Indian Super League (ISL) club NorthEast United FC(NEUFC) has roped in Parimatch News as their main sponsor for the season 7 of Hero ISL. The club confirmed its association with Parimatch through a statement released on Friday.
Speaking about its association with the Guwahati-based club, Japneet Singh Sethi, Marketing Lead – India, Parimatch News said, “I’m chuffed to bits, to say the least. The Northeast is a region that is obsessed with football to the extent that people over there worship the sport, just like we at Parimatch News do. This association between NorthEast United Football Club and Parimatch News is therefore quite fitting.”
Parimatch News is a sports, e-sports and entertainment outlet which seeks to deliver sports coverage and analysis for all sports enthusiasts.
Expressing her pleasure over the association, Priya Runchal, Executive Director, NEUFC, said, “We are delighted to have Parimatch News with us as our main sponsor. They are a vibrant brand whose mission and vision are aligned with ours, and we are confident that this will be a successful partnership.”
NEUFC will begin their campaign for the season against Mumbai City FC on Saturday, November 21, 2020.
With newly-appointed head coach Gerard Nus at the helm, the Highlanders have the youngest side in the league and will look to start their season on a high against one of the favourites in the league.
- Manipur: Five-armed village volunteers get bail in Imphal
- Mizo social activist wins inaugural Zakapa Award for advocating women’s safety
- Manipur govt issues show-cause notice to Airtel for data leakage
- Manipur: Only dialogue can bring peace, says HAC chairman
- Why delimitation is perceived as a threat to tribals in Tripura
- The Top 10 Universities in Australia: Shaping the Future