Guwahati: The Assam Cricket Association (ACA) will be organising a 12-day fitness camp for the under-19 players of the state. The fitness camp will be starting from November 22, 2020 and will continue till December 3, 2020, the Assam Cricket Association said in a press release on Friday.
As many as 65 players are selected to attend the camp, who will be trained by Tauhid Ali Talukdar.
The 12-day fitness camp which will be held at the ACA Stadium, Barsapara, Guwahati, will be under the supervision of Dr Ganesh Dutt Chugh, Technical Director, State Cricket Academy.
The ACA secretary, Devajit Saikia, has assured that the fitness camp will be held by following all COVID-19-related norms and guidelines issued by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
- Lankan PM says no shoot-on-sight orders given during violence
- Need to build nation capable of establishing peace, says PM Modi
- Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s ‘Anand’ to get a remake
- Nagaland issues directive to combat illegal check gates: See details here
- Universities should not become spaces for ideological conflict: HM Shah
- Modi to address BJP national office bearers’ meeting in Jaipur on May 20