The State Level Police Recruitment Board- SLPRB Assam has launched the admit cards of the Assam Police Sub-Inspector recruitment examination on Monday. The exam is now scheduled to be held on November 22.
Here is what you need to know:
The exams are to be held at various exam centres in all districts of the state. Additionally, the candidates should report to the examination centres by 9.30 am due to COVID-19 protocols as stated by the official release.
Candidates are also asked to bring a recent postcard size photograph, which will have to be shown at the entrance gate of the examination venue and to be submitted to the invigilator on duty at the time of the written test.
Also, candidates should bring in any one of the below-stated paperwork along with their admit cards to the examination centre.
Voter ID Card
Additionally, a self-attested photocopy of the identity proof must also be brought by the candidates and submitted to the invigilator.
This recruitment drive is carried out to fill 597 Sub-Inspector (UB) posts in Assam Police, with 418 for male candidates and 179 for female candidates.
Earlier, the SI exam was held on September 20 in 154 centres across Assam. However, 15 minutes into the exam for 589 posts, the examination had to be cancelled as papers were leaked. CID is still continuing its investigation into the incident.
- 10 ULB militants arrested in Assam
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal