An earthquake of 5.2 magnitude on the Richter scale hit the northeastern states of India on Saturday afternoon.
According to National Center for Seismology, the earthquake hit around 2:20 pm this afternoon.
The epicentre according to the NCS is at Myanmar at the depth of 30km.
So far no casualty have been reported. More details are awaited.
- Ronaldo leaves ManU by ‘mutual agreement’. Why wasn’t he sacked?
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 30 November, 2022
- Cong names candidate from Siaha seat for Mizoram Assembly polls
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor’s vice chairperson Vikram Kirloskar dies
- Nagaland gets Plan A, B, C as seven Eastern Naga tribes snub Hornbill
- New Jalpaiguri station to be upgraded as multi-modal transportation hub