Dimapur: The state department of Health and Family Welfare through their daily bulletin confirmed two more COVID-19 deaths in the state, taking the death toll to 46 in Nagaland. The two deaths were reported from Dimapur and Kohima.
The daily bulletin also gave out the daily test results of the state where it was mentioned that 23 new positive cases of the coronavirus were detected in the state. The bulletin also showed that 343 samples were tested.
As per the district-wise distribution of the total COVID-19 deaths in the state, 33 deaths are from Dimapur, 14 from Kohima, two from Mon, and one each from Tuensang, Mokokchung and Wokha.
Overall, 52 COVID-19 patients have succumbed to the virus in Nagaland. Among these deaths, 46 are COVID-19 related, six are not related to COVID-19, and two fatalities are still under investigation. All COVID-19 deaths are certified by the state death committee as per ICMR and WHO ICD 10 guideline.
- UPSC: Two candidates from Tripura clear final hurdle
- Assam’s COVID tally crosses 6 lakh
- PM Modi reaches New York to address 76th UNGA session
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, 1 more death
- UPSC: Six from Manipur clear final exams, 761 selected across India
- Shocking: UPSC training platform says tribal farmers are “brainless, have no land documents”