Timex has launched a fitness band in India that sports a 2.4-cm coloured full-touch display and has a five-day battery life. The Timex Fitness Band available in rose gold and black colour options with a stainless steel mesh band, and also in black with a silicone strap, also comes with an alloy case. The company’s first fashion fitness band in the country is a unisex offering and has features such as activity tracking and heart rate monitoring.
Timex Fitness Band price in India
The Timex Fitness Band is priced at Rs. 4,495 in India. It will be available for purchase on the Timex India online store and authorised retail partners.
Timex Fitness Band specifications
The latest fitness band by Timex has a 2.4-cm full-touch coloured display. It is equipped with features such as activity tracking, music control, heart rate monitoring, and notifications alert. As per the company, it has a 5-day battery life and is water resistant up to 1.5 metres. The Timex Fitness Band case is 41.7mm.
- Practice yoga at least 5 minutes a day, says Sarbananda Sonowal
- COVID-19 booster dose not central theme at the moment: Govt
- Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Wishes, greetings and significance
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition