Timex has launched a fitness band in India that sports a 2.4-cm coloured full-touch display and has a five-day battery life. The Timex Fitness Band available in rose gold and black colour options with a stainless steel mesh band, and also in black with a silicone strap, also comes with an alloy case. The company’s first fashion fitness band in the country is a unisex offering and has features such as activity tracking and heart rate monitoring.
Timex Fitness Band price in India
The Timex Fitness Band is priced at Rs. 4,495 in India. It will be available for purchase on the Timex India online store and authorised retail partners.
Timex Fitness Band specifications
The latest fitness band by Timex has a 2.4-cm full-touch coloured display. It is equipped with features such as activity tracking, music control, heart rate monitoring, and notifications alert. As per the company, it has a 5-day battery life and is water resistant up to 1.5 metres. The Timex Fitness Band case is 41.7mm.
- What happens if you need to pee while you’re asleep?
- Drivers in Mizoram repair dilapidated roads
- Keeping your cool in a warming world: 8 steps to help manage eco-anxiety
- Assam: RGU celebrates International Peace Day
- Meghalaya: Drugs worth Rs 2 crore seized in Shillong
- Ziro Festival to host Israeli musicians in collaboration with Embassy of Israel