The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Answer Key for UGC NET 2020 on its website-ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Question papers of 55 different subjects with their answer keys and submitted responses of each of the candidates have been made available on its official website.
According to an NTA notification, the provisional answer keys has been released for the exams of the subjects conducted between September 24 and October 17.
If there are any objections, the candidates can challenge the answer key by November 7, 2020, up to 9 PM. The processing fees for the same is Rs 1,000 per answer challenged. If the challenge to the answer is found to be correct, the candidate will get back the refunded amount.
Steps to check UGC NET Answer Key 2020:
Go to UGC-NET June 2020 official website- ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Click “View Question paper/Answer key Challenge”
Enter the login details (Application No, Date of birth and the security pin)
Your answer key will get displayed on your screen.
Check the answer key and download it.
Match your responses against the provisional answer key and challenge, in case of any objection.
Candidates will have to pay the processing fees online using debit card, credit card or e-banking.
The NTA UGC NET June-2020 is being conducted from September 24 till November 13 for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in various colleges and Universities of the country.
- WHO chief thanks India for decision to resume COVID-19 vaccine export
- Biomedical waste disposal: This Assam entrepreneur does it with tact, science
- BJP will rebuild temples, demolished to construct mosques: Sangeet Som
- ADB scales down India’s economic growth forecast to 10% this fiscal
- India asks UK to address concerns on travel rules related to COVID vaccination
- Peace talks: After Mishra & Assam CM, Nagaland govt to meet NSCN-IM