Google is busy with dishing out new icons for its Workspace apps, and it has now introduced a new logo for the Google Pay app. Although the new logo follows the same colour scheme of red, green, blue, and yellow; it’s the logo part that has been drawing some attention.
The new logo is not yet available for all users as it looks like the update has been rolled out to the Google Pay beta app and was first spotted by 9to5Google. Additionally, the stable version of the app on iOS and Android hasn’t been updated with the new logo yet.
The current logo which is a simple “G Pay” with a white background on the left side and blue on the right does not seem to be a proper design for a logo. Additionally, the new logo which features the primary colours is quite similar to the new Google Workshop logos.
G Suite is now called Workforce, and this rebranding involves new logos and features as well. For example, the Gmail logo now appears with only the letter ‘M’ in red, blue, green, and yellow setting aside the old iconic red envelope.
However, other than the new logo, no change can be seen in the Google Pay app. This new update is all set to roll out to more Google Pay users in India and soon extend to other markets as well.
- Meghalaya 2023: Busiest day in Garo Hills on day 4 of nominations
- No proposal to use remote voting machine in “upcoming election” in country: Rijiju in LS
- Tripura 2023: LF-Cong alliance has no mission or vision, says Bengal LoP
- ‘Immigrant’ Row: Sikkim CM’s effigies burnt, SDF calls for shutdown
- Fee payment delay: Gauhati HC sets aside notice declaring students ‘non-collegiate’
- Tripura Polls: Union Minister Pratima Bhoumik holds campaign in Dhanpur