Guwahati: Former chief minister of Assam Tarun Gogoi who has been undergoing treatment at the Guwahati Medical College Hospital (GMCH) has recorded an audio message addressing the people of Assam.
Gogoi sent out a public message for the first time since he was re-admitted at GMCH. He has thanked his well-wishers for ushering their love and support towards him.
Also Read: Assam: Ex-CM Tarun Gogoi admitted to GMCH again
“Without blessings from the people and God, it would not have been possible for me to do service to the society. I hope that people of Assam keep showing their love,” said the former chief minister in the message.
He has also stated how much he values the affection that he has received over the years from the public.
“Their love is what I believe is what I have earned during my political career and I hope to keep this I can carry on working for the people,” Gogoi added.
Also Read: Assam ex-CM Tarun Gogoi “out of danger”: GMCH Superintendent
Less than a week after his release, former chief minister Tarun Gogoi was admitted to GMCH again on November 1.
The 86-year-old was admitted around 10.30 pm yesterday following complaints of chest pain and breathing issues.
Congress veteran Gogoi is a three-term chief minister of Assam from 2001-2016.
Also Read: Lack of health facilities behind low COVID-19 deaths in India, studies show
- Canine experts seek end to practice of using police dogs for VIP events
- How to get free spins at European Casino
- BJP destroyed railways by stopping practice of separate budget: Mamata
- All you need to know about getting free spins on card registration
- Sikkim lists ‘pharma-related’ products as part of One District One Product
- NEDA convener Himanta Biswa Sarma to visit violence-hit Manipur