Noise Air Buds have been launched as the latest entrant in the company’s true wireless stereo (TWS) portfolio. They have an AirPods-like stem design and boast of impressive features such as touch controls, access to voice assistant, water resistance, and a lightweight design.
The Noise Air Buds come in a single colour option with a glossy finish and the case supports charging via a Type-C port. These TWS earbuds come with an advertised 20-hour battery life. However, the charging case does not support fast charging.
Specifications and features
The Noise Air Buds feature 13mm drivers to deliver a balanced sound. They use Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity and have a range of 10 metres. They also support SBC and AAC audio profiles. The Noise Air Buds are compatible with both Android and iOS devices. The earbuds come with 45mAh battery that can deliver four hours of playtime. They can be charged via the case in a little over an hour. Speaking of the case, it has a 500mAh battery and can provide an additional 16 hours of playtime. The case charges in two hours via the USB Type-C port.
You get hands free calling, touch controls, and access to Siri and Google Assistant with the Noise Air Buds. The touch controls can be used to control volume, accept/ reject calls, and play/pause music. The Noise Air Buds weigh 4.5 grams each and come with IPX4 sweat resistance rating. The two earbuds have individual mics for clear voice calls.
Price in India
The Noise Air Buds are priced at Rs 2,499 and are available for purchase through the official website and Amazon.
- Key cheating element of ‘inducement’ missing from Raj Kundra case: Court
- 26,964 new COVID-19 cases in India, active load lowest in 186 days
- Meghalaya: Man kills wife, then self; 6-month-old baby found alive
- Assam reports six more fatalities, 441 new COVID cases
- Zee Entertainment, Sony India to merge; Punit Goenka to lead
- Assam: ‘Cattle smuggler’ killed, BSF jawan hurt in gunfight along Indo-Bangla border