Rex Chapman, a former NBA player who has now become a social media influencer, posted a ‘Goodbye’ video on Twitter for the US president Donald Trump. It has been viewed 1.4 million times already.
The cleverly edited video captioned, “Goodbye Trump” assembled by Chaouch Zakaria, a.k.a. Maestro Ziikos in December has Trump singing Queens Bohemian Rapsody.
Donald Trump and Joe Biden go head to head in the race to the White House. On the eve of Election Day 2020 both the candidates have been campaigning full swing. Current president and Republican candidate Donald Trump visited four states Monday; North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin and his challenger Democrat Joe Biden was present in Pennsylvania.
The music video edited with snippets from the channel Russia Today also has the Russian president Vladimir Putin playing the piano.
The video also features Democrat Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives and Hillary Clinton among others lending their voice in the video. Maestro Ziikos’ version also features former President Obama.
The video had Twitterrati ROLF. Many appreciated the editing skills while one user wrote, “This blasphemy of Freddie Mercury’s magnus opus probably has him rolling in his grave.”
- 89th anniversary of first flight, group says filled with JRD Tata’s spirit of adventure
- ASEAN to exclude Myanmar’s leader from summit in key rebuke
- Gujarat: 8-year-old girl mauled to death by lions in Amreli
- Nagaland former minister Kihoto Hollohon breathes his last, CM condoles demise
- MS Dhoni becomes first in world cricket to captain in 300 T20 games
- India at the 2021 T20 World Cup: Matches, timings and venues