In a clear public health and security lapse, social distancing protocols are not being followed in most of the polling stations in Nagaland.
However, a majority of the people were seen wearing masks.
Thankfully, in some polling stations like Kiphire and Phesama, people followed almost all the COVID-19 protocols and not only wore masks but also maintained the mandatory social distance while waiting to exercise their constitutional right.
- Dead fish found floating in Rabindra Sarobar
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 25
- HC fixes for final hearing pleas to approve same-sex marriages under law
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 25
- Film bodies condemn attack on Prakash Jha and his ‘Aashram’ crew
- Cruise drugs case: Actor Ananya Panday fails to appear before NCB