Imphal: Manipur has now registered 19,241 COVID-19 cases with 150 more persons testing positive on Tuesday.
All are locals (80 male and 70 female) with no travel history to other states, said additional health director Dr K Sasheekumar Mangang.
The positive cases from the general population are from Imphal West (37), Imphal East (31), Thoubal (11), Kangpokpi (4), Bishnupur (19), Kakching (3), Senapati (2), Churachandpur (8), Tamenglong (28), Tengnoupal (3), Kamjong (3) and Chandel (1).
In the last 24 hours, four more persons, two from Imphal West and one each from Imphal East and Thoubal districts, who tested with COVID-19, succumbed to the virus. The deaths toll related to the virus has gone up to 184.
Moreover, with 117 infected persons has recovered, the total recovery rate stands at 80.34 per cent in the state while the accumulative recovered, and active cases are 15,460 and 3,597, respectively.
And out of the present active cases, 3,285 are from the general population, and 312 are the security personnel.
- 89th anniversary of first flight, group says filled with JRD Tata’s spirit of adventure
- ASEAN to exclude Myanmar’s leader from summit in key rebuke
- Gujarat: 8-year-old girl mauled to death by lions in Amreli
- Nagaland former minister Kihoto Hollohon breathes his last, CM condoles demise
- MS Dhoni becomes first in world cricket to captain in 300 T20 games
- India at the 2021 T20 World Cup: Matches, timings and venues