Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Guwahati based Non- profit organisation (NGO), Nanda Talukdar Foundation (NTF) to document the contemporary social history of Assam.
According to a statement released by NTF, the purpose behind this MoU is to continue research on the post-colonial period of Assam and document all major socio-political developments of Assam. It also targets to enhance mutual collaborations in research activities and lay a framework of shared interests for mutual benefit.
The statement added that both organisations will work for joint and collaborative research and consultancy in the thrust areas of Common interests and organize conferences, workshops, seminars, symposia, summer school training and lectures to improve the exchange of knowledge and experience.
Depending on the requirement and experience, the two organizations will work for faculty and research scholar exchange. In collaboration with the foundation, KKHSOU will also publish books, journals and teaching materials.
Both the institutes will share their library for research and collaborative works and indulge in the exchange of books, journals and teaching materials including textbooks, audio-videos publications, reports and other teaching materials.
- Malignant: An outrageous re-tread of the classic 80s horror with the Midas touch of James Wan
- Limits on airfares to remain for 15 days at any given time: Aviation Ministry
- Fresh COVID-19 cases outnumber recoveries in Nagaland after 9 days
- Amarinder Singh resigns as Punjab CM; says ‘feel humiliated’
- Book explores historical and spiritual landscape of communities in Northeast
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?