The Director-General of World Health Organisation (WHO) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has gone under isolation after coming in contact with some who tested positive for COVID-19.
He is currently in self-quarantine and said that he has no symptoms.
Confirming the news, he tweeted, “I have been identified as a contact of someone who has tested positive for #COVID19. I am well and without symptoms but will self-quarantine over the coming days, in line with @WHO protocols, and work from home.”
- India’s border policy changed for good after Modi became PM: Pema Khandu
- Arunachal CM Khandu lauds Indian Army at India-Tibet border
- India criticises China for new land border law
- Nagaland: Dobashis ask CM to constitute customary courts
- Pegasus snooping row: Press freedom important pillar of democracy, says SC
- Washington orders Chinese phone carrier out of US market