Guwahati: Less than a week after his release, former chief minister Tarun Gogoi has been admitted to Gauhati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) again on Sunday night.
The 86-year-old was admitted around 10.30 pm yesterday following complaints of chest pain and breathing issues. He is currently on ventilator support.
The ex-CM had tested positive for COVID-19 on August 25 and subsequently admitted to GMCH. He was released after two months of hospitalisation on October 25.
Congress veteran Gogoi is a three-term chief minister of Assam from 2001-2016.
- Woman’s easy virtue, sex life can’t be reason to absolve rape accused: Kerala HC
- Ad featuring Amir Khan has created unrest among Hindus: BJP leader
- Aparna Sen condemns attack on Durga Puja pandals, temples in Bangladesh
- Democratic, stable Bangladesh will benefit entire region: US diplomat
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 21
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 21