Itanagar: A mild earthquake of 3.4 magnitude on the Richter scale hit 47 km southwest of Arunachal Pradesh’s Changlang area on Sunday morning.
According to National Center for Seismology, the earthquake hit around 8 am this morning.
So far no casualty have been reported. More details are awaited.
- 31 candidates in fray for by-poll to 5 Assembly seats in Assam
- Meghalaya organisation writes to CM, urges action on fuel prices
- Russia’s daily Covid-19 death toll passes 1,000
- Man arrested for selling church property worth more than Rs 50 crore
- Watch: What made this Assam teacher bow down before students?
- Singhu border lynching: Victim’s family says he was ‘god-fearing’