Itanagar: A mild earthquake of 3.4 magnitude on the Richter scale hit 47 km southwest of Arunachal Pradesh’s Changlang area on Sunday morning.
According to National Center for Seismology, the earthquake hit around 8 am this morning.
So far no casualty have been reported. More details are awaited.
- Maha CM, ministers visit Guwahati to pay obeisance to Goddess Kamakhya
- Mizoram: More Kuki-Chin refugees arrive from Bangladesh
- FIFA World Cup in Qatar: Beaming misogyny around the world
- Mukroh firing: NGOs burn Conrad Sangma, Himanta effigies in Shillong
- Mumbai: 10 women among 17 foreigners booked for working in film industry without visa
- Govt doing everything possible to strengthen judicial system: Rijiju