Guwahati: Top Assam Cabinet Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma threatened to jail Congress MLA Sherman Ali Ahmed for his alleged “insulting remarks” on Saturday as war of words continued over a proposed museum showcasing the culture of the “chars and chaporis”.
- Meghalaya: MLA Mohendro Rapsang to quit Cong, to join NPP
- India logs 249 fresh COVID-19 cases
- G20 presidency coming to India is no small thing: RSS chief
- China could face a catastrophic COVID surge as it lifts restrictions
- Assam: Hockey World Cup trophy travels through Guwahati
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 9 December, 2022