Known as the world’s longest travelling migratory birds, raptor Amur falcons have arrived in Nagaland, the falcon capital of the world, and in Manipur and Assam, after travelling for almost 29,000 kilometres from their summer breeding grounds in southeast Russia and northeast China.
As per the Tamenglong Forest Division,......
- Assam CM inaugurates, lays foundation for Rs 545-cr projects
- Navy’s car expedition covering ‘entire coastline’ flagged off from Kolkata
- What the stars do not have in store for you, as per your horoscope
- Bangladesh MP bats for border hospitals on lines of border haats
- Assam: APSC conducts CCE (Preliminary) exam in 31 districts
- Mizoram poll officials to visit Tripura over Bru migrants names deletion