Actor Scarlett Johansson tied the knot with fiance Colin Jost in a low profile ceremony over the weekend, Meals on Wheels America, a food charity announced on Friday.
The 35-year-old actor, best known for her role as Black Widow in Avengers films series, married Jost, 38, in the presence of immediate family and loved ones, following COVID-19 precautions.
The charity wrote on its official Instagram handle, “We’re thrilled to break the news that Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost were married over the weekend in an intimate ceremony with their immediate family and loved ones, following COVID-19 safety precautions as directed by the CDC. Their wedding wish is to help make a difference for vulnerable older adults during this difficult time by supporting @mealsonwheelsamerica. Please consider donating to celebrate the happy couple by clicking the link in our bio.”
Johansson got engaged to the Saturday Night Live writer and comedian a year after getting engaged in May 2019.
She was last seen Marriage Story (2019), for which she received an Oscar nomination. Up next, her standalone movie Black Widow is expected to be released in May next year.
- BJP plans to add six more organisational districts in Assam
- UK includes Covishield in approved vaccine list for travel but keeps India out
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks