The video of a 4-year-old Mizo girl singing Maa Tujhe Salaam by AR Rahman is the cutest thing you’ll see on the internet today.
Esther Hnamte, from College Veng, Lunglei district of Mizoram is a child prodigy in the making. She is yet to learn alphabets, but has already managed to pick up a Hindi song by listening to it on loop.
With almost 56,000 subscribers, Esther who started singing only last year, has an active YouTube channel with covers of songs in Mizo, English and Hindi.
The latest video, released only 2 days back has already garned 1,21,000 views, and caught the attention of AR Rahman himself.
The first video on her channel was uploaded just 7 months back, and a cover of the song Dilna hlawhtlintirtu Lalpa, posted on June 27 this year has got a viewership of almost 1.6 million people.
The tiny baby with 2 pig tails waving the Indian Flag has already caught the limelight.
- BJP plans to add six more organisational districts in Assam
- UK includes Covishield in approved vaccine list for travel but keeps India out
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks