The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) declared the results for the Civil Services Preliminary and Indian Forest Services preliminary examination, on Friday evening.
Anyone interested can download their results from the official website upsc.gov.in.
Approximately 10.58 lakh candidates had registered for the UPSC civil services examination prelims, held on October 4 this year.
Every year the civil services examination is conducted by the UPSC in three stages — preliminary, main and interview, to select officers of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and the Indian Police Service (IPS), among others.
All the successful candidates have been asked to apply again in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I) for the civil services (main) examination, 2020, the UPSC said in a statement. The e-admit card for the Mains examination along with the time table of the said examination will be uploaded on the commission’s website for the eligible candidates around three-four weeks before the commencement of the examination.
The Civil Services (main) Examination, 2020 is scheduled to be held from January 8, 2021. The Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2020 is to be held from 28th February 2021 to 7th March, 2021.
Candidates may obtain any information or clarification regarding their result on all working days between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., in person or on telephone numbers — 011-23385271, 011-23098543 or 011-23381125 from the facilitation counter, the statement said.
- Sheikh Hasina orders immediate action against those who incited violence using religion
- VHP stages protest in West Bengal, Assam over attacks on minorities in Bangladesh
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- IIT-Delhi to offer BTech course in Energy Engineering from 2021 academic session
- Liquor worth Rs 720 crore sold in Bengal during Durga Puja