Kohima: The Council of Nagalim Churches (CNC) on Saturday appealed all all the churches, christian organizations and institutions of all denominations and religious bodies in “Nagalim” to make special prayers on Sunday so that an “honourable and acceptable solution can be achieved at the earliest on the basis of Framework Agreement”.
The CNC said that this appeal also made to the regions, units, battalions and brigade churches to conduct special prayers for Nagas in commemoration of the third anniversary of historic Prayer summit held at Agri Expo in Dimapur on October 25, 2018.
Among the list of prayer points, the CNC sought prayer for spiritual revival in the land; intervention of the Holy Spirit to convict the hearts and minds of the Nagas and the Leaders; and that all the Church leaders in Nagalim be able to give spiritual direction.
It also sought prayer for peace, unity, love, forgiveness and reconciliation among Nagas to build a nation for christ.
It then sought prayer recognition of for the Yehzabo (Constitution) and Naga National flag, the “symbol of recognized Naga Identity and a sign of Covenant between God and Naga people” by Government of India (GoI) so that an honorable and acceptable solution be achieved at the earliest on the basis of Framework Agreement (FA).
- ‘Jai Shree Ram’ won’t reduce fuel cost: TMC protests against BJP in Tripura
- Boxing: Lovlina, Shiva in contention for place in AIBA athletes committee
- Mizoram reports 790 new COVID cases, positivity rate at 9%
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 26
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 26
- Scindia flags off first Dibrugarh-Shillong direct flight