The India’s tour of Australia finally got the green light after Cricket Australia and the New South Wales state government struck a deal for the touring team and Australian players returning from the Indian Premier League to quarantine in Sydney while granting access to nearby training facilities.
Reportedly, Sydney and Canberra will serve as the starting points of tour next month.
The first two ODIs are set to be played at the Sydney Cricket Ground(SCG) on November 27 and 29 while the third ODI will be played on December 1 and the first T20I on December 4 at Canberra’s Manuka Oval. The teams will again return to Sydney for the final two T20Is to be played at the SCG on December 6 and 8.
As far as the Test series is concerned, a pink ball Test is scheduled at the Adelaide Oval between December 17-21. The Boxing Day Test is scheduled at Melbourne followed by Tests in Sydney and finally in Brisbane.
FULL TOUR DETAILS
One Day Internationals(ODIs)
1st ODI: November 27 — Sydney Cricket Ground(SCG)
2nd ODI: Novermber 29 — Sydney Cricket Ground(SCG)
3rd ODI: December 1 — Manuka Oval
1st T20I: December 4 — Manuka Oval
2nd T20I: December 6 — Sydney Cricket Ground(SCG)
3rd T20I: December 8 — Sydney Cricket Ground(SCG)
Test Match Internationals
1st Test(Pink Ball): December 17-21 — Adelaide Oval
2nd Test: December 26-31 – Melbourne Cricket Ground(MCG)
3rd Test: January 7- 11 — Sydney Cricket Ground(SCG)
4th Test: January 15-19 — Brisbane
- Sikkim logs 40 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Fixed-wing flight services to remote towns of Arunachal Pradesh
- PM urges people to ensure no one is left out of vaccination’s ‘circle of safety’
- Sikkim districts to undergo nomenclature change: CM Golay
- How this social entrepreneur is championing love for voiceless animals
- Assam: 5 of 6 accused deny charges of instigating Gorukhuti violence