State Bank of India (SBI) declared the much awaited SBI Clerk 2020 results for preliminary exam on its official website on October 20.
The preliminary exam for the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) at SBI was held on February 22 and 29, and March 1 and 8. Candidates can check the exam results by visiting the official website: sbi.co.in.
Shortlisted candidates will appear for the mains exam scheduled to be conducted on October 31.
Step-by-step guide for checking results-
Step 1: Visit SBI’s official website – sbi.co.in
Step 2: Go to the ‘Careers’ section
Step 3: Click on the link for Recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
Step 4: Enter roll number or registration number, date of birth and verification text to log in
Step 5: Result will be displayed on the screen. Download for future reference
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands