Guwahati: Ahead of Dussehra, Assam state National Students’ Union of India (NSUI) declared Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Ravan, and Congress leader Rahul Gandhi as Krishna.
On Wednesday, NSUI organised a yagna at Rajiv Bhawan, the Congress party headquarters in Guwahati, following all the rituals for the destruction of “Ravan Modi”.
They also portrayed BJP ministers from state and central level and his aides as Ravana’s other head, including Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal, Assam ministers Himanta Biswa Sarma and Atul Bora, BJP chief JP Nadda, home minister Amit Shah, defence minister Nirmala Sitharaman etc.
NSUI accused the PM of making “reckless decisions” which has affected the youths of the country. The students body said, “After coming to power, the state government as well central government has been depriving eligible youths by operating illegal syndicates pertaining to recruitment in various government departments starting from PnRD scam and the SI recruitment scam is the latest example.”
They said “In such a situation only Rahul Gandhi is the person who can save the youths from Ravana Modi.”
Jyotibikash Changmai, NSUI, state president said that whenever Ravana takes birth in human form, God incarnates. Either he incarnates himself or sends his bona fide representative. “Rahul Gandhi is the God of kaliyuga who can save the youths of India from the hands of Ravana Modi,” he added.
- Take CAA back or exempt Assam, Tripura & Meghalaya: TIPRA Chairman
- WATCH: Arunachal toddlers consoling fellow mate will melt your heart
- Nagaland logs 14 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Bad weather prompts Naidu to postpone Sikkim visit by two days
- 65 new COVID-19 cases, 1 more death in Meghalaya
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 20