Ahead of the much anticipated Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s address to the nation, #BoycottModiBhasan is trending number one on Twitter.
India’s Prime Minister tweeted that he will address the nation at 6 pm today. He tweeted, “Will be sharing a message with my fellow citizens at 6 PM this evening.”
Although Modi did not specify the topics that he would be focusing on during the address, it is speculated that he would speak on the COVID-19 situation of the nation and also on the incoming series of festivals. This will also be the seventh address of the PM to the nation.
However, Twitterati had a different plan altogether as the hashtag has now reached the top spot in the trending section. While some tweets were simply hilarious, many on the other hand raised some important issues which they wanted Modi to address and provide some concrete answers to. Some on the other hand just had a tinge of satire.
Ironically #NarendraModi is trailing at second place with #BoycottModiBhasan at the top.
- 89th anniversary of first flight, group says filled with JRD Tata’s spirit of adventure
- ASEAN to exclude Myanmar’s leader from summit in key rebuke
- Gujarat: 8-year-old girl mauled to death by lions in Amreli
- Nagaland former minister Kihoto Hollohon breathes his last, CM condoles demise
- MS Dhoni becomes first in world cricket to captain in 300 T20 games
- India at the 2021 T20 World Cup: Matches, timings and venues