Videos, which have gone viral on the social media, have been showing how COVID-19 warriors of the state are working tirelessly to motivate patients inside hospital wards during the last 6-7 months.
A video which has surfaced recently on social media platforms, has once again won the hearts on the internet, including Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan, for all the right reasons. In the video, a doctor based in Assam’s Silchar Medical College, is seen performing in the superhit Bollywood song ‘Ghungroo’, even when he was fully clad in PPE kit and mask.
Also Read: IPL betting: Know the NE connection
The doctor displaying his exquisite moves is Dr Anup Senapati, an ENT surgeon at the Silchar Medical College, Assam. Clad in all the important protective gears, the doctor seemed to dance quiet effortlessly in order to cheer up the patients admitted in the hospital due to COVID-19.
During his dance he is seen fixing his face shield a few times as it was getting loose, but he fixed it so masterfully that it felt like a part of his entire choreography.
The video which was posted on Twitter by a user named Dr Syed Faizan Ahmed, who is a colleague of Dr Anup Senapati, impressed Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan, who featured in the official video of the song.
Hrithik took to Twitter to praise the doctor as he said, “Tell Dr Arup I’m gonna learn his steps and dance as good as him someday in Assam . Terrific spirit .”
- 10 ULB militants arrested in Assam
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal