Security forces in operation along with police apprehended a cadre of NSCN (KN) near Naga United in Dimapur on 16 Oct 2020.
Based on specific intelligence, the security forces launched an operation and apprehended the individual. The individual is suspected of being involved in extortion in the area. The troops recovered one .32 mm pistol with magazine, two unused booklet, 13 leafs of a booklet, 23 loose extortion slip, seven GPRN assignment letter duly signed by V Iheto, Secy Union Territory and one mobile phone from the possession of the individual.
The apprehended person, along with recovered items, have been handed over to Diphupar Police Station for further investigations.
- Take CAA back or exempt Assam, Tripura & Meghalaya: TIPRA Chairman
- WATCH: Arunachal toddlers consoling fellow mate will melt your heart
- Nagaland logs 14 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- Bad weather prompts Naidu to postpone Sikkim visit by two days
- 65 new COVID-19 cases, 1 more death in Meghalaya
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 20