Based on a private complaint filed by a casting director, the Bandra magistrate has ordered to register a FIR against Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut and her sister Rangoli Chandel for allegedly promoting hatred in the society on Saturday, as per reports.
According the reports, the casting director based on Mumbai had issued complaint at Bandra magistrate court against the actor and her sister asking for an FIR for promoting hatred among communities and dividing film fraternity based on religious grounds based on the posts she wrote in social media, particularly on Twitter and also statements made during media interactions.
Reports also claim the magistrate under section 156 (3) of Code of Criminal Procedure (CrPC) had ordered the to convert the complaint to an FIR and has asked Mumbai police to register the FIR for further investigation.
Kangana Ranaut have been very vocal about the Sushant Singh Rajput’s death. She had questioned about the circumstances related to the death of the actor, “His family complained to cops about the threat to his life way before he died, he wanted to live but quit films, he wanted to settle in Coorg but who blackmailed him? Who cornered him in a way that dying was easier than living? Morally and legally abetment of suicide is a murder,” she had earlier stated.
- Tripura civic polls announced, voting on November 25
- Tripura: TMC leader Sushmita Dev’s convoy attacked, workers beaten
- Assam reports 384 new COVID cases, 4 more fatalities
- In Shillong, black flags and black balloons mark protest against fuel price hike
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 22
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 22