A 38-year-old farmer from Telengana who was an ardent fan of US president Donald Trump died of cardiac arrest after fasting for four days for Trump’s recovery.
He worshipped the US president and had even built a temple in his honour. He is said to have been disturbed upon hearing that Trump had tested positive for COVID-19.
According to reports he had refused food and was praying for his idols recovery everyday. Krishna collapsed at a friends house on Sunday and was taken to a hospital where he was declared dead.
Krishnan had installed a six feet statue of Donald Trump and used to worship him lije a god. He called the teample Trump temple. His wish was to meet Donald Trump one day.
He had been praying for Trumps win in the elections when the news of the US president testing COVID-19 hit him. He even posted a very emotional video wishing the US president well.
- Women voters outnumber men in 3 Meghalaya constituencies going to by-polls
- Kolkata Police’s women officers become ‘Durga’ to hunt down modern-day ‘asuras’
- Star sprinter Hima Das tests negative for COVID-19
- Assam logs 308 fresh Covid-19 cases, one death
- West Bengal reports 867 fresh COVID-19 cases, 9 deaths
- Inclement weather forces V-P Naidu to cancel Sikkim trip for fifth time