Social media is a treasure trove of videos that bring joy and appeal to our emotions. The latest is a video a little boy from Leh saluting soldiers. His innocence and dedication got netizens pouring love on him.
The 14-second clip was shared by Sudha Ramen, an IFS- Indian Forrest Service officer, “A budding soldier of future India. From a village in Leh, he made my day. Jai Hind (sic).”
Watch the adorable video and be the judge for yourself
The video shot by a soldier in Leh shows the boy saluting the officers as they walk by. However, the boy’s stance was incorrect, and hence the soldier teaches him the correct form. The little boy who is a quick learner as well, corrects his faults, and then demonstrates a perfect salute.
Netizens went haywire with this video and within just five hours, gained a whopping 82K views on Twitter with 2.8K likes. Here are some of the reactions to this adorable salute from Leh.
- ADB scales down India’s economic growth forecast to 10% this fiscal
- India asks UK to address concerns on travel rules related to COVID vaccination
- Peace talks: After Mishra & Assam CM, Nagaland govt to meet NSCN-IM
- Arunachal Guv assures memorial in memory of martyred soldier
- MNF names K. Laldawnglian as party contender for Tuirial bypoll
- Nagaland teams up with NGO to tackle child malnutrition, mortality