ISRO- The Indian Space Research Organisation- is currently inviting candidates to apply for 55 vacancies that are to be filled in Ahmedabad- Space Application Centre (SAC). Candidates who are interested in applying can do so online through the official website of SAC.
The last date to submit the online application form is October 15, 2020. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill several positions such as technical assistant, scientists and engineer. Additionally, if a candidate is selected to fill any of the vacancies, they will be eligible for a salary up to Rs. 2, 08,700.
No application fee will be charged to the candidates while filling the application form for ISRO Recruitment 2020. Candidates are supposed to submit their online forms on October 15 by 5 pm.
Total number of vacancies- 55
ISRO is recruiting candidates for the posts of Scientists/ Engineers, Technical Assistants and Technician ‘B’ in various fields.
Click here to read the official notification and vacancy breakup
How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website of SAC i.e. sac.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Recruitment’ section
Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
Step 4: Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill out the application form
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit’ and note down your application number for future reference
Candidates can visit the official website of ISRO and SAC or read the detailed notification for more information regarding the vacancies. The application process for this recruitment drive started on March 14 and will end on October 15 at 5 pm.
- Assam swimmer breaks 12-year national record in 100m butterfly
- Manipur celebrates Mera Houchongba, marks day of solidarity
- Meghalaya by-polls: Independent Esron Marweiñ says farmers his top priority
- NEIPDA calls for 48-hr petrol pump closure in Guwahati
- Flood: Central team visits Assam to assess damages; state seeks funds
- Priyanka Gandhi stopped by UP police from going to Agra, taken to police lines