A new generation Anti-Radiation Missile (RUDRAM) had a successful flight testing on Friday onto a radiation target located on Wheeler Island off the coast of Odisha. The missile was launched from SU-30 MKI fighter aircraft. The missile is a potent weapon for IAF for Suppression of Enemy Air Defence effectively from large stand-off ranges.
The missile is a potent weapon for IAF for Suppression of Enemy Air Defence effectively from large stand-off ranges.
Additionally with this, India has established indigenous capability to develop long range air launched anti-radiation missiles for neutralising enemy Radars, communication sites and other RF emitting targets.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands