Trailer for ‘Laxmmi Bomb’, the much anticipated Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani film has been released on Friday afternoon. However, within minutes, the horror-comedy landed into controversy as it has hidden the like and dislike count on YouTube.
The movie is a remake of Tamil film Muni 2: Kanchana by Raghava Lawrence. It is slated for release on November 9 on OTT platform Disney+ Hotstar.
The 3.40 minute trailer show’s Kumar transformation into transgender spirit, and appears to be a family comedy. Nonetheless, the nepotism debate which broke out after actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide is leaving its mark behind.
Soon after the death in June, Alia Bhatt’s Sadak 2’s trailer was launched, which become the second most displiked video on YouTube. The star kid, featuring in her father’s faced the wrath on Twitter, and the film which was released on Disney+ Hotstar performed very poorly.
Even though Laxmmi Bomb features no star kids, the hiding on the like and dislike count has irked netizens, stating that Bollywood is scared after what happened with Sadak 2.
Check how netizens reacted to the move:
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers
- Sheriff: Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on movie set, killing woman