Soon after Bhargab Dutta became the first Assamese YouTuber to get the gold play button, Assam’s very own Dimpu Baruah also got the prestigious gold play button from YouTube for gaining 1 million (10 lakh) subscribers on his channel.
Dimpu’s unique style of vlogging with local accent has won everyone’s hearts. Not only on YouTube, Dimpu has also gained huge fan following on Facebook and Instagram.
His videos are loved by everyone as he covered a wide variety of topics in his vlogs including online education system, coronavirus and also showcased many of the beautiful and unexplored locations in Assam.
Bhargab Dutta, on the other hand, became the first YouTuber from Assam to receive the gold play button in 2019. His channel MrBhargab123 currently has 1.84 million subscribers and he covers a huge array of topics ranging from Indian mythology to science.
Bhargab also earned the accolade of becoming the first YouTuber from Assam to get the silver play button for crossing 1 lakh subscribers way back in 2017.
- Assam Rifles seize 240 bags of areca nuts worth over 46 lakh
- Sipajhar eviction drive: Police arrest photographer in video
- Assam is on state-sponsored fire: Rahul Gandhi on Sipajhar
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Vaccine at home for differently-abled, people with restricted mobility: Govt
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing