Where there is Shah Rukh Khan, there is energy, enthusiasm and a lot of entertainment. It was no different at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday, as the KKR co-owner celebrated his team’s 10-run win over the ever experienced Chennai Super Kings in his own unique way.
Rahul Tripathi won a number of awards in yesterday’s match for his mind-blowing performance with the bat after he was promoted as the opener. Tripathi played a match-winning knock of 81 runs.
When Rahul Tripathi walked up to receive the Man of the Match award in the post-match presentation, Shah Rukh Khan, who was mighty impressed with his performance, shouted from the stands one of his most iconic dialogues, “Rahul, naam toh suna hi hoga,”, which led Rahul Tripathi and Harsha Bhogle burst out into laughter.
‘Rahul’ is one of the most used on-screen names portrayed by Sharukh Khan, and the dialogue which he shouted is one of his most popular dialogues, which was first used in his super hit move ‘Dil Toh Pagal Hai’
Even the KKR’s official Twitter handle did not hold back as they posted in Twitter, “Jiss film mein Rahul ho, who superhit hi hoti hai”, to which King Khan replied “Absolutely”
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry
- Assam Jobs: KGBV Baksa announces teacher vacancies. Details here
- NASA restructures Human spaceflight unit as pvt space industry expands
- KFC in Sikkim: Interesting facts about the chicken with ‘secret ingredient’
- SC allows women to take NDA exam in Nov, says entry can’t be postponed