LeBron James made up for a slow start, as he scored 20 of his points in the second half and added eight assists to propel the Los Angeles Lakers to a 102-96 victory over the Miami Heat in Game 4 of the NBA finals.
Anthony Davis(22), Kentavious Caldwell-Pope(15) and Danny Green(10) contributed in crucial moments for the Lakers, as they stamped a 3-1 lead in the best of seven series.
Jimmy Butler led the Miami Heat with 22 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, while Tyler Herro and Duncan Robinson added 21 points and 17 points respectively. Bam Adebayo who returned after missing two games due to neck/shoulder injury scored 15 points for the Heats.
Jae Crowder tried to compensate for Heat’s deficit to four with 1 minute 37 seconds remaining, but Rajon Rondo scored his first bucket of the game, followed by Davis taking a shot from the three-point range to seal the game for the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Game 5 of the NBA finals will take place on Saturday.
Los Angeles Lakers
Points: LeBron James – 28
Assists: LeBron James – 8
Rebounds: LeBron James – 12
Points: Jimmy Butler – 22
Assists: Jimmy Butler – 9
Rebounds: Jimmy Butler – 10
- Nagaland: 13 cops under investigation for misappropriation of gold bars
- First female head of Japan labour lobby vows to empower women
- CISF apologises to actor after she is asked to remove prosthetic limb at airport
- 2 of family killed in lightning strike in Bengal
- AASU stages protest against fuel price hike in Assam
- As virus cases rise, so do pleas for Russians to get vaccine