Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is all set to launch in India on Tuesday. The phone debuted globally last month as a toned-down variant of the Galaxy S20 flagship. The Galaxy S20 FE, which is also known as the Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, comes with triple rear cameras as well as a hole-punch display. The smartphone also carries the design language that is similar to Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 20 series. Further, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes with a 120Hz display and offers a range of colour options to choose from.
In India, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will launch with just 4G support, while its global variant comes in both 4G and 5G options. The India variant of the Galaxy S20 FE will also have just one configuration — 8GB + 128GB storage — and is available in five colour options: Cloud Red, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, and Cloud White.
This is unlike the global model that has the 6GB RAM + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB, and 8GB + 256GB versions in a total of six colour options – Cloud Orange isn’t coming to the Indian market.
Samsung hasn’t confirmed the India pricing of the Galaxy S20 FE, though it is touted to be “extremely competitive” in nature. However, its 5G model for the global markets carries a starting price of $699 (roughly Rs. 51,200). The India price of the phone is likely to be significantly less than the global pricing.
Galaxy S20 FE will be sold through Samsung’s online platform and chain of exclusive stores, leading e-commerce portals and retail stores.
- Myanmar skips ASEAN summit after its military ruler shut out
- Lack of skills biggest barrier in digital learning: OUP study
- Russia’s coronavirus deaths mark another high
- Rajasthan teacher sacked over ‘we won’ post following India’s loss to Pakistan
- Dabur withdraws gender-inclusive ‘Karwa Chauth’ Ad after controversy
- Assam: 20-year old nabbed after ‘girlfriend’s’ nudes go viral