Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup (Metro) has released a recruitment notification for the posts of two Project Director and Clerk cum Accountant posts for Child Labour Welfare Project Society under Deputy Commissioner and Chairman, Kamrup Metropolitan District for engagement on contractual basis.
1. Post: Project Director
No of Posts: 01
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a Post Graduate from recognized University and experience in relevant field will be preferred.
Pay: Rs. 24,000.00 (per month)
Venue of interview: O/o the Deputy Commissioner (Conference Hall), Kamrup Metropolitan District, Guwahati.
Date of Interview: October 14, 2020 at 10.30 AM
2. Post: Clerk cum Accountant
No of Posts: 1
Educational Qualification: Candidate must be a Commerce Graduate from recognized University with 50% marks in aggregate with Accountancy and experience in Account keeping will be preferred. The candidate should possess adequate knowledge of Computer/Software of accounting etc. from a recognized Institute.
Pay: Rs. 12,000.00 (per month)
Venue for interview: O/o the Deputy Commissioner, (Conference Hall), Kamrup Metropolitan District, Guwahati.
Date of Interview: October 15, 2020 at 10.30 AM.
How to apply: Interested candidates can attend for a Walk-in-Interview with Bio-data and all originals testimonials (mark-sheet and certificate) along with self-attested photocopy of all required testimonials.
- Experts explain what is causing heavy rains in Uttarakhand, Kerala
- Sheikh Hasina orders immediate action against those who incited violence using religion
- VHP stages protest in West Bengal, Assam over attacks on minorities in Bangladesh
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- IIT-Delhi to offer BTech course in Energy Engineering from 2021 academic session