India’s cheapest diagnostic facility will soon be set up at Delhi’s Gurudwara Sri Bangla Sahib. The facility, within the permises of the Gurudwara will provide MRI at just Rs 50 and ultrasound at Rs 150.
The Sikh community is know around the world for its kindness and benevolence.
Dr Arvinder Singh Soin, chairman liver transplant at Medanta and Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital tweeted, “After a low-cost dispensary, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is now slated to open a cheap diagnostic facility. An ultrasound will cost Rs 150 & an MRI Scan Rs 50!”
Manjinder Singh Sirsa, president of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee said that the techno centre will have MRI, X-ray and Ultrasound provision. Thee diagnostic machines worth Rs 6 crore were donated to the hospital.
He said that entire infrastructure will be ready for fundtioning in two months. Meanwhile, a dialysis centre is also being set up at Guru Harkrishan Hospital for kidney patients inside the gurdwara premises. It will start functioning next week and cost only Rs 600.
The rates are only for the needy, but for those capable of paying, they will pay a higher amount. Nevertheless, it will be cheaper than those charged at branded diagnostic centres. For MRI, needy will pay Rs 50 and others Rs 800.
- Assam: Heroin worth over Rs 3cr seized in Karbi Anglong, 3 held
- Tripura 2023: EC rejects CPI(M)’s complaint against BJP candidate
- Budget 2023: FM announces new savings scheme for women
- Assam: Priest, two others held for drug peddling in Nagaon
- Two years after Myanmar coup, India’s national security still at risk
- Centre confusing people in the name of CAA: Mamata