Sushant Singh Rajput fans have once again voiced their demand for boycotting The Kapil Sharma Show (TKSS) after a parody segment of the show struck the wrong chords with them.
In a recent episode, actors Kiku Sharda and Krushna Abhishek take a jibe at TV news anchor Arnab Goswami’s infamous “mujhe drug do” (give me drugs) rant, by improvising it with a “mujhe jug do” (give me a jug) meltdown.
However, a section of netizens have been left unhappy. They see the episode as a mockery of the investigation into Rajput’s death, and have set Twitter buzzing with #BoycottKapilSharmaShow on Monday morning.
Actor Manoj Bajpyaee and filmmaker Anubhav Sinha appeared as guests on the particular episode to promote their music video ‘Bambai Main Ka Ba’.
Earlier in August, there was a similar demand for banning the show because actor Salman Khan is one among TKSS’s co-producers. He was in the line of Bollywood celebrities who faced netizens’ wrath since the nepotism debate opened up.
The show is now being called out on Twitter. A netizen wrote, “Cheapest trick to mock death.”
Also Read: WATCH| Kiku Sharda imitates Arnab Goswami, goes on ‘mujhe jug do’ rant
A user on social media said that since the show is run by Salman Khan, and Goswami is exposing “all the drugist associated with the Bollywood mafia”, that is why he is being trolled.
While another called the parody episode “disgusting” for not caring about Rajput and the people of India.
“Boycott this anti-national show…. Such a disgrace to television industry….” wrote another user.
Also Read: PM Modi to inaugurate artificial intelligence ‘RAISE’ summit today
- For Manipur’s fencing hero Jetlee, Olympic is a destination, not a dream
- Nagaland: NSF issues ultimatum to nab culprits involved in Naga club vandalisation
- Mizoram: ZORO holds rally to express solidarity with Manipur tribals hit by violence
- A friendly pitch: How cricket found a home in Mizoram
- Manipur: Over 3,300 candidates appear for UPSC prelims in Imphal
- Nepal Prime Minister Prachanda to visit India from May 31 to June 3