West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd (WAMUL) has released a notification for the recruitment of four Executive and Assistant posts.
1. Post: Executive (P&I)
No of Posts: 1
Educational Qualification: PGDM-Rural Management/ PGD- Development Management/ MBA (Rural Management)/ MSW from a recognized institute/ University.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of working experience.
2. Post: Executive (Feed & Fodder)
No of Posts: 1
Educational Qualification: M.Sc (Agri) preferably in Agronomy/ M.V Sc. (Animal Nutrition/ Livestock production & Management) from a recognized institute/ University.
Experience: Must Nave minimum 2 years of experience
3. Post: Assistant-I (P&I)
No of Posts: 2
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate from a recognised institute/ University.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
How to apply: Interested candidates having all the required qualification and experience may apply in English language strictly as per the prescribed format of Application given along with the ToR provided in the website www purabi.org, in a sealed envelope clearly indicating ‘Application far the position of… so as to reach the address given below on or before October 24, 2020 at 4.00 PM.
Address: Head HR, The West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd (WAMUL), R.K. Jyoti Prasad Agarwala Road, Juripar, Panjabari, Near Sikkim House, Guwahati – 781037 (Assam, India).
- Mizoram poll watchdog seeks action over model code violation
- Mizoram: Fourth consecutive day with under 1,000 fresh Covid-19 cases
- Arunachal: Bike thief, five others arrested from Seppa
- Aizawl-Shillong among six air routes flagged off in NE
- Tripura TMC members gherao police station over attack on youth leader
- Fabindia’s ‘Jashn-e-Riwaaz’ sparks controversy, Netizens allege ‘Abrahamisation’ of Diwali