Kohima: All existing guidelines in the state of Nagaland will continue to remain operative till further orders. This was notified through an order passed by the state chief secretary.
The order dated on Wednesday said that the existing lockdown/unlock guidelines will be applicable to all parts of the state.
This order was issued after the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on Wednesday issued fresh guidelines for Unlock 5.0 allowing the reopening of cinema halls and entertainment parks from October 15 with up to 50 percent capacity from the same date.
As per the new guidelines issued by the MHA, States and Union Territories can take a decision on whether to open schools from October 15. Limits on outdoor gatherings have been removed while indoors gatherings will be allowed with 50 percent capacity.
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI
- Cong questions Shah’s silence over Assam border row, Sipajhar
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence