During these testing times of the COVID-19 pandemic, people are trying to find out ways to boost up immunity in an attempt to prevent viral infection. However, one that takes the meaning right out of the ball-park is a video shared by Twitter user @vineet10.
Recently, many bizarre means to boost one’s immunity have been surfacing on social media and here a man using a pressure cooker to inhale steam to protect himself from COVID-19 is causing Twitteratti on splits.
The video has already garnered over 26K views on Twitter. In the video, one can see a man, emanating the steam of one cooker to another cooker with the help of a RO filter pipe. Then, the lid of another cooker is being used to inhale the steam.
The voiceover from the video explained that this steam can also be used to sanitize the body as well as fruits, vegetables, and groceries. Although many netizens commented on the innovative idea, some also pointed out the serious accident that the experiment might have caused.
- Dravid ‘The Wall’ returns: Team India in best hands say fans
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 16
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 16
- Manipur woman found dead in Gurgaon under mysterious circumstances
- World Food Day 2021: History, significance & this year’s theme
- Northeast lost 5-14% of canopy cover in 20 years, Assam on top: Study