Directorate of Employment & Craftsmen Training (DECT) Assam has released recruitment notification for the posts of 444 Grade III and Grade IV vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online till October 10, 2020.
1. Post: Stenographer (English), Grade-III (HQ Level)
No of Posts: 2
2. Post: Tech. Assistant (HQ)
No of Posts: 4
3. Post: Statistical Assistant (Employment Wing)
No of Posts: 30
4. Post: Pharmacist (ITI)
No of Posts: 12
5. Post: Instructor-Stenography (English)
No of posts:8
6. Post: Junior Instructor
No of Posts: 92
7. Post: Junior Assistant (HQ)
No of Posts: 28
8. Post: Junior Assistant (III)
No of Posts: 13
9. Post: Junior Assistant (Zone Level Employment Exchanges)
No of Posts: 99
10. Post: Hostel Superintendent -Cum- Physical Training Instructor
No of Posts: 3
11. Post: Store Keeper (ITI)
No of Posts: 10
12. Post: Librarian (ITI)
No of Posts: 1
13. Post: Dresser (ITI)
No of Posts: 4
14. Post: Grade-IV (Workshop Attendant/Store Attendant ITI)
No of Posts: 26
15. Post: Grade IV (HQ)
No of Posts: 18
16. Post: Grade IV (ITI)
No of Posts: 39
17. Post: Grade IV (Zone Level Employment Exchanges)
No of Posts: 55
Age limit: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on January 1, 2020, (candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1980).
Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
· Five years in case of candidates belonging to SC. ST (P) & ST (H).
· Three years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
· Two years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
· Ten years in case of PwD candidates irrespective of castes.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must ordinarily a resident of Assam and must have valid employment exchange registration number of any employment exchange of Assam
1st phase: Written Test
2nd phase: CBT on trade
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to apply: Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website (www.siprbassam.in) and will be received with effect from September 21, 2020. The last date of receiving application will be October 10, 2020.
The candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by submitting their first preference, second preference, third preference and so on.
Last date: October 10, 2020
To check advertisement details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Sheriff: Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on movie set, killing woman
- Nagaland: 13 cops under investigation for misappropriation of gold bars
- First female head of Japan labour lobby vows to empower women
- CISF apologises to actor after she is asked to remove prosthetic limb at airport
- 2 of family killed in lightning strike in Bengal
- AASU stages protest against fuel price hike in Assam