Guwahati: Oil India Limited (OIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of two Process Engineers on a contract basis for its on-land operations at field headquarters in Duliajan, Assam.
Post: Process Engineer
No of Posts: 2
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE/ UGC.
Post Qualification Experience: Minimum two years of post-qualification working experience.
Pay: ₹ 45,000/-
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on the date of walk in interview for the above posts is 65 years.
How to apply: The candidates must appear with the following documents at the time of walk-in interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in interview:
· Filled-in Bio Data form.
· Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
· A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
· Two passport size recent photographs.
Date: October 13, 2020
Reporting time: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM
Venue: ETDC, MTDC Complex, L&D Department, Oil India Ltd. Duliajan
Advertisement Details/ Application Form: Click here.
- ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ gets India release date ahead of US
- NEUFC’s disappointing run continues as side loses to Chennaiyin FC
- The new Indian-origin CEO of Twitter, Parag Agrawal
- Iran nuclear talks to resume in Vienna amid muted hopes
- Sikkim’s Tholung Monastery revives 233-year-old Khamsel tradition after 9 years
- Dravid gives Rs 35K to groundsmen for preparing sporting pitch