Total COVID-19 cases soar to 5,903,933 in India
The total number of coronavirus cases in India reached 5,903,933 on Saturday (September 26), as of 8 am, with the death toll standing at 93,379.
According to the latest updates provided by the Union health ministry, there are 960,969 active cases with 93,379 deaths so far in the country. As many as 4,849,584 have been cured or discharged and one has migrated.
- Assam reports 455 new COVID cases, 10 more fatalities
- How Kohli overcame persistent back issues
- Trudeau’s Liberals win Canada election, but miss majority
- NSCN faction chief advocates ‘one solution’ for Naga issue
- Police encounters unabated in Assam, another drug dealer injured
- Adrian Pratt new director of American Center Kolkata