Kohima: On Thursday, Nagaland reported 59 fresh COVID-19 cases taking the state’s total to 5,730. Out of the new cases, 31 are security personnel, 21 are through traced contacts, five are returnees, and two are frontline workers.
Among the security personnel, 26 are from Dimapur and five are from Kohima. Among the traced contacts, 15 are from Dimapur and three each are from Kohima and Zunheboto.
Among the returnees, three are from Dimapur and one each is from Mon and Zunheboto. The two frontline workers who tested positive are both from Dimapur.
As per the district wise tally of the new cases, 46 are from Dimapur, eight are from Kohima, four are from Zunheboto and one is from Mon.
The COVID-19 status as on Thursday is:
Besides the 11 confirmed COVID-19 deaths, five deaths are COVID-19 positive but not due to COVID-19 and another two deaths are under investigation.
As per the severity of symptoms among the active cases, 1075 are asymptomatic, 10 from Dimapur are mild symptomatic and two from Dimapur are severe.
Overall, 2716 security personnel, 1462 returnees, 1216 traced contacts and 336 frontline workers tested positive till date.
- Assam’s COVID tally crosses 6 lakh
- PM Modi reaches New York to address 76th UNGA session
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, 1 more death
- UPSC: Six from Manipur clear final exams, 761 selected across India
- Shocking: UPSC training platform says tribal farmers are “brainless, have no land documents”
- Mizoram likely to get two RT-PCR mobile vans from Centre